Many people ask what is search engine optimization or seo. As well as what can it do for my business website? It looks at your website Search Engine Optimization & page ranking on common search engines. We look at lots of aspects of your website SEO. This will include the h1 to h6 tags.
Website back links including keywords and the density and loads more aspects. In addition, very simple we optimizer your website. We change aspects of your website and compare them to the top web sites on search engines. We provide Search Engine Optimization support for a web site to climb the search engine rankings. To increase online traffic and sales for your business.
Then search engine optimizing is what your business needs. Search engine use “algorithms” to display search results and they are updated regularly. Google search engine algorithm Is still evolving so web site can lose page rankings as well.
What web site aspects do we optimize ?
We have listed below the full list of website aspects we look at in SEO. As well as running comparison against your web site competitors.
Its possible to make comparison against the top ten web sites on any search engine. We can also compare keyword use in a webpage as well as keyword density against your competitors. We can also improve your website keyword density against the top ten on any website.
Key aspects of your website we look at are see below for search engine optimization aspects.
- Keyword use in document title
- Number of backlinks ( * )
- Anchor texts of backlinks
- Keyword use in body text
- Age of web site
- Keyword use in H1 headline texts, page URL, domain name
- Mentions on social sites (**)
- Server speed
- Keyword use in H2-H6 headline texts
- Keyword use in IMG ALT attributes
* Back link are very simple “websites” who have a “Follow” URL link back to your site. If you have an URL links that have “No Follow” url do not count.
- Top level domain of web site
- Keyword use in bold body text
- Number of visitors to the site
- same domain anchor texts
- outbound anchor texts
- same domain link URLs
- outbound link URLs
- Keyword use in meta description
- Number of trailing slashes in URL
- HTML validation of web page to W3C standards
- Readability level of web page
- Keyword use in the first sentence of the body text
** Social Backlinks :- Currently Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn ( was twitter )
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Website traffic does not always come from search engines. Sometimes from social media, link farms and back links. Google analytics will help to find out where the site visits are from and what pages are viewed. If you are using an CMS you can use the plugin like WP Statistics.
We will work with you to get the best out of your website. And to fully understand your website and the problems you may have . All you will need to do is just email me your details and website and the problems you are having with the website.